Positions Available At EUPE
- Preparation of monthly consolidation and financial analytical reviews, Bursa Quarterly Report, Board Meeting Papers, Audited Financial Statements, Annual Report and any other ad-hoc reports
- Review tax estimate (CP204 & CP204A) and tax computations of the subsidiaries
- Coordinate with subsidiary accountants on the preparation of monthly financial statements and analysis
- Validation of information / input in the monthly reports to ensure accuracy
- Assist in Group budget and forecast preparation
- Liaise with external auditors, internal auditors, company secretaries, tax agents and any other consultants as required
- Draft interim progress report, board papers and other needed board papers as per agreed timeline.
- To deliver Annual Report with all the key components within timelines given by Bursa.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Accounting Professional Qualification (ACCA, ICAEW etc) is preferred.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in Group Consolidation, MFRS, IFRS, Corporate Reporting, and Bursa’s Main Market Listing Requirements.
- Candidates with experience in Property Development industry is an added advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to work in Kota Damansara, Selangor.
What are expected of you?
- Focal person of site office document main controller. You are to manage and ensure all hard & soft copy correspondences filing is up to date with directory and summary listing, documents are easily traced.
- Assist RE/RA to prepare weekly progress report & minute of meeting. You are to record, document and remind overdue items e.g RFI, pending consultant reply, etc.
- Ensure site office equipment is in good running order. Any breakdown to be rectified immediately without affect to site office operation.
- Update site staff attendance and safe keeping site staff overtime claim record. Keep track of site worker list, copy of site staff green card, machinery certificate of fitness (CF), crane operator’s license & safety relevant document for auditing purpose.
- Assist to prepare stage billing claim.
How can you be successful?
- Possess at least a Diploma in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least one (1) year of working experience in Office Administration. Must be computer literate. Able to use Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and working experience in property development/construction industry holds extra advantage for you.
- Good administrative skills, organized, structured and detailed oriented.
- Adept communication skills, interpersonal skills, and able to communicate tactfully with all stakeholders.
- Must be willing to be based at project site.
Location of project site: Jalan PJS 5/30, Kampung Ghandi, 46150 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Involvement in recruitment processes such as coordinating and arranging interview sessions between candidates and hiring manager, etc.
- Responsible for new staff onboarding matters. Conduct staff orientation, coordinate all necessary communication and logistics, including preparation and distribution of welcome pack etc.
- Responsible for planning, arrangement and execution of employee engagement activities.
- Perform proper filing of staff documentations and personal files through digitization.
- Assist in all stages of the employee life cycle (post recruitment) from new hire onboarding / orientation, training and development, succession planning to retirement and/or employee exit analysis.
- Prepare and coordinate HR documents and arrangement for regular or ad-hoc assignments pertaining to HR and administration related duties as and when assigned by Functional Head.
- Assist in the administration of benefits matters, such as insurance claims, panel clinics, medical outpatient claims, SOCSO claims, etc.
- Assist in the overall sourcing and procurement of new IT equipment and services. Able to cover the management and maintenance of IT assets in the office.
Credentials of successful candidate:
- Possesses a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or equivalent. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Guidance and mentoring will be provided.
- Passionate about human resources (human centric) matters, willingness to learn & grow, constantly seek for self-improvement and performance driven.
- Detail-oriented, good time management, good organizational skills.
- Adept interpersonal skills with ability to communicate well with people of all levels. Good stakeholder management skills.
- Computer literate with sound Microsoft Office proficiency.
Responsibilities and expectations:
- Responsible for Architectural, Landscape and Interior Design (ID) matters for project.
- Ensure all works are in accordance with the contracts, approved drawings and specifications.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with contractors, consultants and the project team, and other parties on matters related to architectural and ID details, materials and workmanship, builders’ work specification and requirements, statutory compliance, contract requirements and issue related to site progress.
- Monitor, co-ordinate and review all engineering, architectural and ID drawings for any discrepancies and outstanding detail as well as to provide recommendations and modifications that suit to site condition.
- Lead architectural team to oversee construction activities for Architectural, Landscape and ID works including work quality and site safety.
- Monitor site progress in relation to stage completion for billing.
- Attend site and co-ordination meeting, maintain all site records and prepare regular progress reports.
- Collaborate with various teams in order to establish goals, schedules and budgets
Requirements for successful candidate:
- Member of professional institution, i.e. PAM
- Minimum 7 years of working experience in the related field; preferably related to site working experience for High-rise Development and completed at least 1 construction project cycle.
- Must have good understanding of full project lifecycle and stage billing schedule H as per HDA Act 1966.
- Able to work independently and possess good negotiation & interpersonal skills, meticulous, confident, high analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized, disciplined, self-driven and self-aware with a track record of integrity, commitment, courage and performance.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required skill(s): Knowledge of Ms Office, AutoCad, Power Point, BIM
- Create various forms of content—text captions, videos, and images—suitable for social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) and in line with corporate branding
- Involved in creative brainstorming, campaign/content planning and development of ideas for social media, the Property Trust magazine, internal newsletter, marketing material, other editorial work or corporate collaterals
- Publish posts according to the established social media content calendar and assist in managing real-time engagement with the community on social media and other enquiry channels
- Assist in writing content for Eupe’s external and internal publications with clear, concise writing.
- Keeping the corporate website and internal webpage up to date in regards to events or news articles.
- Logistical and organisational support for event management, CSR initiatives, media interviews, award applications and meetings including administrative filing and liaising with relevant stakeholders.
- Liaising with third party vendors, business partners, associates, media for various corporate initiatives and production of corporate collaterals.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the success and effectiveness of Eupe’s communications, sustainability and internal engagement activities.
- Provide support for any ad hoc assignments.
- At least 1 year of working experience in Communications / Public Relations / Branding is preferable although fresh graduates are welcome to apply as training and guidance will be provided.
- Knowledge of social media landscape and ability to initiate content ideas in line with Eupe’s social media direction, as well as scheduling social media content and monitor engagement
- Good writing, comprehension and command of English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin reading and speaking
- Prior experience/knowledge using various design, image editing or video editing tools such as Canva (an eye for design would be an added advantage).
- Being able to produce and edit videos (short-form and otherwise) would be an additional plus point.
- Resourcefulness, creativity, a positive outlook, willingness to learn, good time management, commitment to teamwork, strong organisational skills and a keen attention to detail.
- Personal initiative/ability to work and ability to complete individual task/projects without supervision
- Candidate will be based in Kota Damansara, Selangor and may require occasional travel within Malaysia for various events and assignments.
What are your roles & responsibilities?
- Provide Group and Management with business analysis and strategic advice on financial, tax regulatory and compliance matters.
- Prepare consolidation of accounts, account reconciliation, analysis of balance sheet & income statement, management accounts, financial statements, Bursa announcements, Annual Report, etc.
- Preparation of management reports and Board papers.
- Prepare financial modelling for financing & corporate activities to assess financial risks and returns.
- Ensure timely and accurate financial reporting in compliance with all accounting, tax, statutory, legislative requirements and group policies.
- Conduct, review, evaluate and implement corporate proposals, corporate finance initiatives and capital raising exercises.
- Coordinate and liaise with internal and external auditors, company secretary, tax consultants, bankers, lawyers and other governing authorities pertaining to statutory requirements.
- Conduct strategic assessments, feasibility studies, evaluate key deal issues and potential deal breakers.
What are the required requirements?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or other professional qualifications from Chartered Accounting Bodies (ACCA, CIMA, CPA, or equivalent).
- Minimum 8 years working experience in similar capacity in Property Development industry. Experience heading Group Accounts team would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of consolidation, MFRS, IFRS, corporate reporting, Bursa Malaysia Main Market listing requirements is a MUST.
- Ability to interpret, interrelate data, develop good and integrated business analysis and projections to support decision making.
- Responsible, accountable, and good team player.
- Adept communication skills, interpersonal skills, and great presentation skills.
- Good people and stakeholders' management, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command and proficiency of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin due to business needs.
- Responsible in the sales of assigned property projects in accordance with the rules and procedures from time to time in meeting the Company’s sales target.
- Monitor and track the sales process effectively for efficient sales closing and documentation within the time frame set.
- Assist customers on matters pertaining to the purchase of properties from the Company including providing advisory on loan and legal matters.
- Liaise with relevant parties including financiers and solicitors to ensure prompt completion of loan documentation and sale and purchase documentations and processes required.
- Ensure timely issuance of all invoices, reminders and correspondences.
- Responsible for the handing over of completed properties to purchasers.
- Provide support to any ad hoc assignments.
- Possess at least a Certificate or Diploma in any field or equivalent.
- At least 1 year working experience in Sales/Customer Services. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply as trainings and guidance will be provided.
- Knowledge of property/real estate industry would be an extra advantage.
- Organized, disciplined, goal oriented and performance-driven with a solid track record of good performance.
- Flexible to adapt to any changes in working environment.
- Proactive, resourceful and creative in problem-solving ability.
- Good communication and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of statutory act related to property would be an added advantage.
Job / Internship Enquiries
To submit job enquiries or request for internships positions, kindly fill in the form below or email us at [email protected].